Thank you for visiting our website and the interest in our company. The protection of your privacy when using our website is very important to us.
Below, we’ll let you know what data is collected during your visit and how it’s used. You will also receive information about what rights you have with regard to the use of your data.
Our website is equipped with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. This can be recognized by the small lock icon in the upper left corner of the address bar of your browser. Incidentally, our security measures continue to be improved in line with technological developments.
Responsible body in terms of data protection law and data protection officer
Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) we are the:
Imory GmbH (iG)
Represented by: Eckhard Klockhaus
Mallnitzer Strasse 32
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be assigned to your person. This includes, for example, information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Data collection when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to guarantee the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
Date and time of the request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the requirement (concrete page)
Access Status / HTTP status code
each transmitted amount of data
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (c).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
Data collection when using the contact form or when contacting by e-mail
When you contact us through the contact form provided on our website or by e-mail, the information you provide (your name, e-mail address, and if applicable, your telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions , Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. a or f DSGVO. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
Data collection when registering for our newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not receive your registration within 24 hours Hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Legal basis is kind. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details stated under 1. above.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in section 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record whether and when you read our newsletter and deduce your personal interests from it. We link this data with the actions you have taken on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information is stored as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After a logout we save the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
Yours according to style. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (” Google” ). Google Analytics uses so-called ” cookies” , text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. Your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google by the browser plug-in available under the following link in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_ anonymizeIp ( )”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework , Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing and LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be recognized by the marking on the box above the first letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the under § 3 of this declaration. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
- a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php ; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 . http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications such as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo , Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework ,
- b) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy .
- c) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy . LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offer on http://www.YouTube.com stored and are directly playable from our website. [These are all embedded in the “advanced privacy mode”, which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the in paragraph 2 transmitted data. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the under § 3 of this declaration. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must comply with YouTube to exercise them.
Analysis by WiredMinds
Our website uses the counting pixel technology of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. In doing so, data may be collected, processed and stored, from which usage profiles are created under a pseudonym. Wherever possible and meaningful, these usage profiles are completely anonymised. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor’s Internet browser and serve to recognize the Internet browser. The collected data, which may also contain personal data, are transmitted to wiredminds or collected directly from wiredminds. wiredminds may use information that is left by visits to the websites to create anonymized user profiles. The data obtained without the separately granted consent of the person concerned will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and they will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. As far as IP addresses are recorded, their immediate anonymization takes place by deleting the last number block.
Google Web Fonts
We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. Provider is the Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google” ). By reCAPTCHA is to be checked whether the data entry on our websites (eg in a contact form) by a human or by an automated program he follows. For this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (eg IP address, time spent by the website visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google . The reCAPTCHA analyzes run completely in the background. Visitors to the website are not informed that an analysis is taking place. Data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The Web site operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web sites from abusive automated spying and SPAM.
Data transmission to the IHD
We transfer your data in the event of a credit risk (name, address, mailing address, information on the company and, if applicable, contract and claim data) for the purpose of credit checks and to check the deliverability of the specified address and for the purpose of the collection processing to the IHD company for credit and Forderungsmanagement mbH, Augustinusstr. 11 B, 50226 Frechen, and possibly to other cooperating credit reporting agencies . The legal basis of this transfer is Article 6 (1) of the DSGVO and Article 6 (I) of the DSGVO. Transfers on the basis of Art. 6 I f DSGVO may only be made to the extent necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company and do not outweigh the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data.
For the purpose of deciding on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship, we also collect or use automatically generated probability values, which may include, among other things, address data. Detailed information about our contractual partner, the IHD, within the meaning of Art. 14 DSGVO, ie the business purpose , the purpose of the local data storage, the legal basis, the data recipients of the IHD, the right to information and the right to deletion and correction as well as profiling can be found at ihd.de/datenschutz/Artikel14.html
The information about their contracting partners in the field of credit reporting agencies can be found at: www.ihd.de/datenschutz#vertragspartner *
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
according to Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
according to Art. 16 DSGVO promptly request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
according to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
according to Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims or you in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO have lodged an objection against the processing;
according to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising contradiction you can inform us under the contact details listed under point 1.
Thank you very much for the nice pictures
Photo by Daniel Cheung on Unsplash
Photo by Slava bowman on Unsplash
Photo by Alex Holyoake on Unsplash
Photo by Mitchell Hollander on Unsplash
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash
Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash
Photo by Laura Ockel on Unsplash
Photo by freestocks.org on Unsplash
Photo by Samuel Zeller on Unsplash
Photo by FuYong Hua on Unsplash
Photo by Click and Boo on Unsplash